Tuesday, January 23, 2007

First of all, I would like to issue an apology to the Bishop... When I said I called all of my cycling buddies buddies, I did not mean my Mountain Bike Buddies. I was notified that the great Bishop has roadie tendancies so I will be releasing a new version of known cycling buddy list v2.1.30. Sorry Bro!

Training on Monday is always difficult for me... Becca and I planned to get up early and hit the pool. We found ourselves in a groggy converstion at about 5:00AM justifying why that was not a good idea. So we skipped it and replaced the workout with idle promises of making it up. We did, however, make the run after work. We ran a little short on tim, but did manage to work in a short 2 miler (better than nothing!). Following that we had our first leader meeting for Young Life this year (which I am really fired up about this year). Following the meeting, we all met to watch the awesomeness of Jack Bauer and 24. I heard that Jack Bauer counted to infinity.... TWICE! Oh and he can also divide by zero... and when Jack Bauer gets into the water, he does not get wet... the water gets Jack Bauered instead.

Anyway, this morning Becca and I successfully talked ourselves into not going to the gym. We just got home too late and we can just go the gym tonight, no reason not to grab a few more z's... By the way, this has to stop! I have to figure out a way to get up in the morning!

1 comment:

Brenden said...

yo what's up?