Friday, January 12, 2007

Well, today was not a very fun day at work... it was bitter sweet... I won a deal and lost a deal, so I guess I broke even. Anyway, it was hard to come home and get motivated to workout after receiving a beating all day. I got home at 7:30 and headed to the gym for a swim. I did some leg weights tonight. I doubled up on the left/weak side. I did the whole stack on a calf extension a few extra times to try to get my left foot up to par. It is definitely weaker and less stable or controllable. Who knows if it will help, but what the heck? It is supposed to get cold and rain this weekend so I am a little bummed out... hopefully I will be able to get a ride in. Anyway, tonight I felt like crap in the pool. You know, like a turd floating slowly in the waves... yuck. I swam 1600. It was shy of my 2000 mark, but the events of the day weighed me down too much. I need to get one of those water proof mp3 players or something. It was a hard swim, but mostly I think I am tired. Not my best day... lets just hope there will be few of these going forward. I think I am going to go to bed and start over tomorrow. I had some good therapy in a few PBRs and working on my bike in the garage... I think that always helps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone has them. I call days like that ... "evil days." Nothing goes right no matter how hard you try; body feels like a slug, emotions low, and nerves on edge. Often a day to be endured not necessarily conquered.

Go to bed early.

Brenden said...

i can always remember coming to you when i needed help and you always told me to keep moving forward and not looking back. well, i know you don't need this talk or anythink like that. just keep moving to you own beat and evern though it may seem slow and unforgiving at times, just remember that you do finish the race one way or another.

you have always been there for me and i am going to be here for you, cheering for you every step of the way. i love you.

brendo