Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ran 40 Min last night. Not the most comfortable run. My feet are bothering me a little with the orthotics. I hope I am just breaking in. I hope that these issues work themselves out before too long. Other than that I felt great.

Following the run Becca and I went to the pool ans swam 2000. It was a really boring workout. I found myself wanting to cheat and quit. I wish we had a longer pool... the kick turns are wearing me out... I hate getting water in my nose, especially with a headcold.

Still have not lost any lbs... I am getting a bit discouraged at this... it seems like the weight came off faster in the past. For the amount of work I am doing, I would have thought to see some results by now. I guess I'll just keep pressing. I really wish it would stop raining and being cold so I could ride!

Sorry for the boring entry... just wanted to get it on the log. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Brenden said...

don't get discouraged about not loosing anything right now....you body maybe at a plato...if you just push hard and try not to talk yourself out of it and just say ....ok one more..just one more...that's what i do and amazing enough i felt better just pushing myself a little bit..that is what i am doing for crew training!

i love you and keep it up!